Gardiner Board of Trade
Founded in 1885, the Gardiner Board of Trade is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization consisting of local business owners, professionals and civic leaders who work together to promote economic development in the City of Gardiner.
Significant Board of Trade projects have included:
- Libby Hill Business Park
- Collaborated with the City of Gardiner for development of both Phase I (16 lot) and Phase II (12 lot) – including Planning, Land Acquisition, Environmental Engineering and Lot Sales
- Gardiner Main Street — Partnered with the City to submit application that led to becoming one of Maine’s first four Main Street Maine Communities
- Constructed 9,000 SF manufacturing building in downtown Gardiner for former Pineland Boot Company
- Acquired and renovated former grammar and junior high school building and sold to current Superintendant’s Office
- Partnered with the City of Gardiner to acquire and renovate the Manson and Church Building, prominently located in downtown Gardiner
- Constructed the former 76,758 SF Commonwealth Shoe building; currently a portion of the building is occupied by Isamax Snacks
To learn more about the Gardiner Board of Trade, please call 207-582-6888, or email email@example.com.