The Organization Team helps build consensus and cooperation among the many groups and individuals who have a role in the revitalization process. Other responsibilities include volunteer recruitment and orientation, and securing long-term sustainable funding for the program.
- Monthly Neighborhood Outreach parties to educate residents about the program and generate volunteer and financial support
- Ongoing development of business investors
- Annual Fundraising Appeal
- Recruiting/training volunteers
- Annual meeting
- Drafted by-laws, incorporated, and received non-profit status for Gardiner Main Street under the Department of Labor
- Developed brochure to explain the organization’s mission and objectives to the public
- Developed the “Night for the Town” Live/Silent Auction held in Oct. 2007 to raise awareness and funds for Gardiner Main Street
- Hosted BBQ’s to thank sponsors
- Hosted Annual Meetings to recognize volunteers, best facade improvements, building rehabs and creative endeavors
We need your help to sustain the Gardiner Main Street initiatives and invite you to join a committee, volunteer for events, or make a donation. For volunteer opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 207.582.3100.