Chaired by Clare Marron, the Promotions Committee is involved in marketing the downtown district’s assets to customers, potential investors, new businesses, local citizens and visitors.
- Great Gardiner River Festival and Arts & Crafts Festival – marking the beginning of the Whatever Family Festival, Water Street is closed to traffic and Maine artists line the street with a variety of arts and crafts
- Swine & Stein Oktoberfest
- Halloween Downtown
- Gardiner Days of Light
- Ongoing cooperative marketing opportunities around events and holidays
- Historic Christmas Ornaments
- See our Event Calendar for more details
- Annual Celebrate Gardiner Festival
- Reading Rumpus – Maine Children’s Book Festival
- Home for the Holidays
- Bi-Centennial and Fall Festival
We need your help to sustain the Gardiner Main Street initiatives and invite you to join a committee, volunteer for events, or make a donation. For volunteer opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 207.582.3100.